Android app feedback

:memo:Drop your feedback on the beta Android app here!
:ninja_emojis_pink_02::ninja_emojis_blue_03::_ninja_emojis_turq_03::_ninja_emojis_lilac_01:
DroidGif3

Android has landed! YAAAAAASSSSSSS

Look’s beautiful, Great work Xinja’s! Just waiting on my card so I can get inside, explore around and give some feedback. Congratulations again on getting up and running. :grinning::+1::ok_hand:

Thanks @Taue - we’re looking forward to you getting amongst it!
:ninja_emojis_pink_02::ninja_emojis_blue_03::_ninja_emojis_turq_03::_ninja_emojis_lilac_01:

The app does not boot up. Crashes on start. Also does not display picture of the app on my screen, just get a generic android picture. I am using a Samsung Galaxy S5.

Hey @FRANKB33 :pensive: uh oh the Samsung Galaxy 5 has too little RAM -it has 2GB and our beta android app currently needs 4GB - sorry about that. Thanks for letting us know. Samsung Galaxy 5 is now on the list of known issues - we will provide an update on this.

Thanks for the update! Seems an upgrade is in order.

Could have sworn I had a post above here, with a comment about the app crashing on my phone too. Did it get deleted?

Either way, it looks like my phone doesn’t have enough RAM. That’s disappointing.

Hey @yogi - not sure what happened there. Our Beta Android needs 4GB RAM to run - in its the first release. Sorry about that. In the future we may look to change this so phones with lower RAM can have our app. Bear :bear::teddy_bear: with us :ninja_emojis_pink_02::ninja_emojis_blue_03::_ninja_emojis_turq_03::_ninja_emojis_lilac_01:

App looks great and was very smooth to set up. :+1:
Something I don’t really like though is the app stays signed in and once signed out you have to receive an email to get back in.
I would prefer it if I was signed out any time I left the app and was required to enter a pin or password to login rather than receiving an email.

Thanks @Tom258 we’ll send that feedback to our app team

all good on Pixel 2 XL

:partying_face: @elGordo :ninja_emojis_pink_02::ninja_emojis_blue_03::_ninja_emojis_turq_03::_ninja_emojis_lilac_01:

Yay! Love it! App works great on the Nokia 7.1 and is a visual treat!
Just waiting on my card now…

The app is working well on my LG G7 (just made 4gb ram requirement - bit high imo)

The grey box next to my calendar app is the Xinja chat, good idea but maybe change the icon to something like this?

Still playing with the app but great work so far!

Does the same on Samsung S6, even though in the app store it indicates that it is compatible with the device.

Whenever I click on the sign in link on my email I keep getting the below message saying there is a problem :worried:

@jam thanks for the feedback - will pass onto the app team! Happy testing :_ninja_emojis_lblue_01::_ninja_emojis_lilac_01::ninja_emojis_pink_02::_ninja_emojis_purple_02:

Hi @mmees sorry to hear that :pensive: what device make and model Android do you have? We’ll look into this for you. :teddy_bear::bear: with us. Thanks

Hi @bluyu2 - sorry to hear that :pensive: looks like the Samsung 6 has 3GB ram and our app needs 4GB ram to run - in our first beta release. In the future we may look to adapt our app so phones with lower ram can have our app. Bear :bear::teddy_bear: with us :ninja_emojis_pink_02::ninja_emojis_blue_03::_ninja_emojis_turq_03::_ninja_emojis_lilac_01:

@nanoxinja I have an OPPO A73 (CPH1725). Android version 7.1.1