Android app feedback

Hey @mmees
We’ve managed to recreate the issue and believe it’s being caused because the link is being opened in the browser.

You need to stop your default settings from opening the web browser, and open the Xinja app instead. If you go to your app management settings and clear defaults in your browser it should resolve it.

If this doesn’t work, try deleting the app and reinstalling it to prompt it to open when you follow the link.

Let me know how you get on. If you’re still having issues, let me know here or contact us on 1800 946 527 (or +61 2 8598 8525 if overseas) or email us at help@xinja.com.au.
Thanks
@nanoxinja
:_ninja_emojis_purple_02::ninja_emojis_pink_02::_ninja_emojis_lilac_01::_ninja_emojis_lblue_01:

@nanoxinja I’ve just done that and it’s now working a treat :smiley:
Love your work!

@mmees
:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:
:ninja_emojis_blue_03::_ninja_emojis_lilac_01::ninja_emojis_pink_02::_ninja_emojis_purple_02::_ninja_emojis_turq_03:

Hey @yogi, what make and model is your phone?

It’s definitely the lack of RAM. A Motorola Moto something with a letter. It’s only a few years old, but it wasn’t the absolutely top of the range when I brought it.

Thanks for sharing :+1:@yogi - there are quite a few motorola moto models out there - if you do recall the exact model - let us know & we can share with our app team - as a known make and model unable to download due to RAM. :bear: with us.

Got the card today. Activated and loaded it ok through the app. All seems to be working ok (other than my Samsung S6 can’t run it!). Will keep you updated.

Thanks. It have various banking app on my phone and they work fine. So it would be great to be able to add Xinja too! :smiley:

Well… somebody’s phone just had an certain application updated…

And guess what opens now…

Hey @yogi
Yay! Overnight, we’ve pushed an update to the Google play store that allows phones with less than 4GB RAM to access the Xinja app. The update is 1.0.1.723.

Depending on your update settings you’ll have to manually update your app or this happens automatically when you access WIFI.

As Xinja Android is still in beta, some models may not be able to access it.

Try the update and let us know you go on here.
Thanks
@nanoxinja
:_ninja_emojis_lblue_01::_ninja_emojis_turq_03::_ninja_emojis_purple_02::ninja_emojis_blue_01::ninja_emojis_pink_02:

Hey @bluyu2

Yay! Overnight, we’ve pushed an update to the Google play store that allows phones with less than 4GB RAM to access the Xinja app. The update is 1.0.1.723.

Depending on your update settings you’ll have to manually update your app or this happens automatically when you access WIFI.

Thanks
@nanoxinja
:_ninja_emojis_lblue_01::_ninja_emojis_turq_03::_ninja_emojis_purple_02::ninja_emojis_blue_01::ninja_emojis_pink_02:

Hey @FRANKB33

Thanks
@nanoxinja

Going ok so far. Just worked through the sign up process.

Some of the bottom pieces of the text were blocked by the keyboard and large sign up buttons, but otherwise seems to be ok so far. Also on the help screen, the bottom icons are sliced off.

Now to find $999.

Hey… question… say I go overseas and want to use the card on a different phone, would there be issues with it being used by more than one device?

Hey @yogi - you can only be signed in one phone at a time! Happy travels:ninja_emojis_pink_02:

HI Sarah,

That’s great news. Just downloaded the app. Looks great and works!

Thanks for the update.

FRANKB33

I love the design (although it could do with a touch up here and there).

App Works fine on my LG nexus 5x.

Nice work guys!

Thanks for the feedback @Xan! Nice to know you’re in!! Our beta version of the Android app is not optimised for every Android make & model on the market. If there is an improvement on resolution, we’ll announce it on our the forum & social channels. In the meantime, enjoy #xinjaandroid & continue sharing your feedback on here!
:ninja_emojis_blue_01:

Awesome job from the Android team at Xinja!! :ninja_emojis_pink_01:

Hey guys, just wanted to report a bug that I’ve noted,

On the “Has your Xinja card arried?” screen, if I double tap the question mark in the top right quickly, I can open up two pop up screens. This usually wouldn’t be an issue, however I am unable to dismiss all of them.

I can send va screencap if you guys are unable to reproduce - phone is Oneplus 5 if it’s a device specific bug.

Keen to get my card when I’m back home on Friday, I have been stuck rurally (without a postal address) for the last few months

Hi @akkatracker,

Thanks for reaching out! That is in interesting one indeed. Could you possibly send a screencap to help@xinja.com.au?

I’m raising this with our techy team!