Any reason why my top up hasn't reached my prepaid card yet?

I just used the topup feature to transfer $100 from my ANZ debit card to my Xinja prepaid, but it’s not shown on my prepaid card yet, but it has taken the money out from my ANZ account. Any reason why that will be the case and will I able to get my money back?

Hi @MichaelPower welcome to Xinja! Have your funds appeared? Just to let you know the Prepaid Card will be discontinued on the 1st December. If you haven’t already, please join us and open a Xinja Bank Account by downloading the Xinja App. It is in Beta and a waitlist you can join however the Bank Account has all the same benefits and more! To close your prepaid account and transfer any funds to your Xinja or any other bank account call us on 1800 946527 (+61 2 8598 8525 from overseas).

Hope that helps! :blush:

1 Like

Hey man, yeah the funds ended up coming in to the prepaid account. Also I will be opening up a bank account with you guys when my Medicare card decides to play nice for verification or photo id/proof of age verification gets added, will be doing a full scale move from ANZ when that happens.

Thanks for your help. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like