App or server down?

Hey @XinjaPat! I’m sorry to hear you’re having issues with the app. I’ve got a couple of questions for you below to help us trouble shoot the issue:

• Have you tried restarting your phone?
  • Have you tried removing and reinstalling the Xinja app from the Playstore/App store?
  • Is the device your using provided by your work?
  • Does the device have any known VPN’s installed?
  • When did it last work in the app?

We’ll work to get to the bottom of this and have you back up and running ASAP! :clap:

• Have you tried restarting your phone?
    Just did yes but with no luck.

• Have you tried removing and reinstalling the Xinja app from the Playstore/App store?
    Not yet, will give it a go later on

• Is the device your using provided by your work?
    Yes

• Does the device have any known VPN’s installed?
    Yes

• When did it last work in the app?
    Ealier last week

Thanks

@XinjaPat correction! Please don’t try removing and reinstalling the app.

As you may have heard, this morning we were granted our full banking licence & our bank account app is now live in the app/google store :partying_face:. This means that our pre-paid card app is no longer available!

Thank you for your answers - I’ll raise this with our tech team and get back to you. :blush:

Cheers,
Lotte

1 Like

I’m searching for the Xinja app in the apple store, and nothing’s coming up…

Nothing in Android too

I’ve had the same issue with the app log-on for months.

If you want to access the app, you need to click through the link on the website which transfers you to the App Store.

“Xinja bank” can be found in the apple store now!

2 Likes

Xinja bank can be found in Andorid Play Store now too. Note there is a defect. If you leave the Xinja app installed and set it to default. A login email for Xinja bank will open Xinja app to an error instead of Xinja Bank app and complete the verification step

I was naughty and downloaded the bank app (iOS) before getting my invite, but I was just too excited :laughing:. The verification email for the prepaid card app then tried to open the bank app. Uninstalling the bank app fixed the issue, and I was able to log back into the pre paid card app. I wonder if it’s possible to use both apps at the same time on the same device.

1 Like

Hey @Leumas! There shouldn’t really be a need to be using both apps at the same time on the same device. Our bank account product will have all the same features as our pre-paid card (however instead of being refunded currency conversion fees, you won’t be charged them in the first place! :blush:), and they’ll be the added benefit of no $999 balance limit. :+1:

We’re so happy to hear you’re excited to open a Xinja account with us! We are rolling out bank accounts to our prepaid customers first and then our waitlist over the next month or so… stay tuned for yours!

1 Like

Just wondering what happens to the balance on the pre paid card?

Hey @XinjaPat! So when you’re on-boarded through our new bank account app, you’ll come across a request to merge the balance on your pre-paid card into your new Xinja bank account :partying_face: We’ve tried to make this transition as seamless as possible :blush:

3 Likes

You guys and girls are the best :heart:

1 Like

@XinjaPat YOU ARE!

P.s Are you still having problems logging into your pre-paid app?

I tried to freeze it but couldn’t so had to uninstall it when I was doing some testing on the Xinja Bank app

Hey @XinjaPat - you should be able to re-install the pre-paid app by checking through your previous purchases. Please see screenshots below for steps!

2 Likes

Thanks all working again. Not not really using it. Waiting for the bank app :slight_smile:

Hi, @xinjalotto
I’m trying to sign in to the new Xinja app, I had the old white xinja app that was started on and just installed the new one and it sends me an email to sign in but then it comes up with “be patient we’ll get to you soon” I’m already a customer, so unsure y? It won’t let me logon the new app?

1 Like

I think they’re provisioning bank account slowly to Pre paid users. I get same error. It’s not a batch migration from pre Paid to Bank account I am guessing

Hi @TamaraG - and welcome! :wave: To use your pre-paid card please continue to use the old white xinja app. Our new app (as pictured in your screenshot) is for bank accounts, and so you’ll be able to sign in once you’ve receive an invite via email :email:

We’re rolling out bank accounts to our prepaid customers first and then our waitlist, so currently it’s invite only. It’ll take us a month or so to get through all customers and the waitlist. We’re doing this in a steady, measured way to make sure everything’s stable and to allow us to add new features as we go. We’re getting great feedback from the early customers and we’ll be incorporating feedback into releases on an ongoing basis!