Apple Pay and Google Pay are GO!

Hi guys - just to let you know we launched apple pay and google pay today! :ninja_emojis_pink_03::clap::clap::clap:And also instant top up for android. If you’ve got an account and set either of these up, drop into feedback threads to let us know any issues. If you’re still on the waitlist, invites should be coming fast - aiming to get thru everyone first week of Nov.

4 Likes

Just tried to add my card… no go on iOS, iphone 11

Hi @DuncDad good to see you back! Have you got latest version of app? Or did you hit apple pay button and it didn’t work from there?

1 Like

im just updating everything…only had the phone a week so probably up to date

Got the new app, I had the old app… now i need an invite apparently

Yes! Sounds like you had the prepaid card app and not the new bank account one. You’ll get your invite within the next few weeks regardless - probably next week if you already had a prepaid card…so hang on and all will become clear!!! Thanks so much

Hello, I have been using Google pay for years , how would i connect this to your app?

1 Like

Tested Google Pay today. Google Pay connection works via Google Pay, not via app banking app like Westpac. Straightforward. Now how to do top up via Google Pay.

1 Like

Woooooaaaaahhhhh, ok ok Xinja you have now met the minimum usable standard, kinda excited :wink:

1 Like

Hi @Letterboxfrog - you can provision google pay from within the Xinja app if you go to view account/card :ninja_emojis_pink_03: You can do instant top up TO Xinja using another bank’s debit card - is that what you meant?

Thanks @wayno - good to see you back! :_ninja_emojis_lblue_01:

Ahhh may have gotten a little bit too excited. this is only for ‘real’ bank accounts by the looks of it :confused:

1 Like

Hey @Andy and welcome :ninja_emojis_pink_03: Do you have a Xinja bank account? We’re rolling out to our waitlist at the moment so you may or may not have received an invite. If you have, download the app and you can set up google pay via the view account/card screen or via google wallet. If not, you’re invite will be there soon! We should be thru the waitlist first week of November (end of). You can sign up for it now via the app.

Yes, but than bank account is v easy to open (couple of mins) and has the benefits of the prepaid card. If you haven’t had an invite yet, you should get one shortly - ie: within next week. Give it a go - easy to try - no strings!

Have been actively waiting since the launch, will continue to keep an eye on it.

1 Like

And… I’m online, thanks Xinja

Next Hurdle is NPP, keep up the good work

@wayno good to hear! Thank you :ninja_emojis_blue_03:

Great news! Any plans for Fitbit Pay and similar smartwatch payment methods?

3 Likes

Hey @K1ngJony welcome :ninja_emojis_pink_03::_ninja_emojis_lblue_01: Apple Watch is already there - you just need to enable it. As to Fitbit and others, not in the pipeline yet but we will be reviewing and reworking it soon… Cam