Automatic top-up

Hi Xinja,
Are there any plans to add auto top-up capability?
I enjoy using your card as my travel card, but need to constantly track my balance to ensure I have sufficient cash on the card. (As the account doesn’t accrue interest, I have most my cash in my mortgage offset account.)
It would be great if the card could auto top-up. eg. it could act like a Opal card topping up, or like a Paypal account.
Cheers,
Brad

You can click here to view planned ideas - but best to also wait for a mod/staff to comment :grinning:

1 Like

Hey @Brad (and thanks @Jax!) we’re not planning auto top up at present as it’s a bank account so you can put any amount in (the prepaid card had a limit of $999 balance!) and people are starting to put their salaries in etc. However, what we are planning is a running low notification as part of notifications so you can elect to get a push notification if it goes below a certain amount. The other thing is we’re launching Stash which is a savings account in January (with a competitive interest rate!) and you’ll be able to swipe easily in and out of that into your transaction account. :_ninja_emojis_lblue_01:

1 Like