Capital Raise update

Just wondering when Investors will get the next update on the Capital raise. Eric had the very positive news that around 15m of the $50m was already done at the AGM. Keen to understand the progress on the remaining $35m which he said was also pretty much done ? Thanks

Hi @T_Armer :wave:t3: I’ll need to get back to you on this! :_ninja_emojis_purple_01:

Hi :slight_smile: We’ll have an Investor Update soon. We don’t have an answer for your specific question on the funding progress but so far, Series D is looking very good.

Hey @T_Armer
We sent out our investor January newsletter this afternoon so the latest update can be accessed from there.
Some light bedtime reading for you.:nerd_face:

2 Likes

Is there another raise coming soon for retail investors?

2 Likes

Will there be another opportunity to buy shares soon??

3 Likes

From memory there were limitations on the amount that could be raised using crowd funding during a certain period.

I really hope this limitation has passed and another crowd funding can be part of future funding rounds prior to ASX listing.

I feel that crowd funding has really helped build momentum and differentiate from the other neobanks. Could be very useful again during this critical customer acquisition stage.

2 Likes

Hey @Burkeburke24 (and welcome :_ninja_emojis_lblue_01:), @Azzy & @Sib-corp - actually we’re not allowed to do any more crowdfunding as it stands. We did 2, but we’re now in a category where can no longer. However - as Eric said at the AGM - there are no guarantees, but we will lobby to try and make this happen.

1 Like