Cash Mangment Accounts

maybe Xinija need a Xinija Cash Management account I was put on to them when our SMSF was set up with a Cash Management Account Macquire Bank there all most just like there Transaction Account but you don’t get card with them but you can still do all online and App thing just like the Transaction : Bpay, pay anyone, but real cool thing is you can set up direct payment from other company to take payments from that cash Management at moment I have Four cash management one for utilities & another council Rate & another registration & Insurance and when pay came in I have transfer amounts going to these four different accounts in line with our budgeted. we also have 9 ING saving count winch are linked to the very day Transaction for car service, school fee, tyres, costco, house thing ect you get idea.

Hey @djwalker - welcome to the community! :wave:

We’re still in a Beta phase and have lots of plans for the future. If you’d like, you can take a look at our roadmap here: https://trello.com/b/DvScpL4o/xinja-roadmap to see the different features and account options we’ve got in the pipeline.

I’m pleased to hear that you have found products on the market with options that help you manage your funds :smile: