Dabble Launch date?

Hi,
I have been reading over the past couple of days about Dabble.
When will it be available?
And if Stash is not available to new customers, what will be available (banking) regarding transactions of buying selling shares?
thanks
Allan

Hi @Allan - thanks for getting in touch!

We’re aiming to launch Dabble this month, stay tuned as the release date is coming soon.

Dabble transactions will be linked to your Xinja Bank Account, and allow instant settlement for buys & sells as soon as the US market opens. A Stash account is not required to open a Dabble Account, although I understand you may want to have your cash reserves handy if you’re looking to invest. The good news is that we’re also aiming to re-open our Stash accounts later in the year. If you’d like, you can keep an eye on this ETA by checking out our roadmap here: https://trello.com/b/DvScpL4o/xinja-roadmap

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

1 Like

Hi,
thanks so much for the update.
Is the Xinja bank account the new Debit Master Card? I do have one.
and thanks for the link to the Trello board as well.
Allan

When are you guys going to let us manage our bank accounts using a Computer. It’s jot always suitable to do things using a mobile phone. Is this on the plans. Can you offer some information?

Not a problem! :blush:

Yes - if you have opened a Xinja Bank Account (https://xinja.com.au/xinja-bank-account/) you’ll receive a Xinja Debit MasterCard in the mail within 5-7 business days of your account opening. Although, please keep in mind that we’ve noticed some additional delays in the postal network due to the current circumstances!

If you haven’t received your card, and believe you’ll need a replacement - please get in touch with our support team via one of the secure channels below:

• Live in-app chat (top right hand corner of the main page of your Xinja app, this one is easiest!)
  • Over the phone on 1800 946 527

Hey @Gio thanks for the feedback :smile:

Offering an online desktop login option isn’t on our roadmap of plans for the immediate future, although it’s something we’ll certainly look into down the track if we see increased demand for this service!

@xinjalotto @Gio there is another thread talking about web access. Lots of demand already and I think there might have been talk of adding it to the roadmap (down the track of course)

Website access to my Xinja Account

2 Likes