Export of Transactions into standard formats

Hi Donna loving the application experience so far, easily the smoothest onboarding experience I’ve used making the process of signing up fun.

One feature is currently lacking is the ability to export transactions into csv/excel, QuickBooks etc so these can be imported elsewhere. Since Xinja isn’t supported for Pocketbook yet I wanted to export my transactions manually to include them in my budget with other accounts but I was unable to do so easily.

1 Like

Hey @jimmy23 and welcome to the Xinja Community :partying_face:

Glad that onboarding process was quick, easy and FUN!

Ability to export in CSV has come up a few times before actually, it’s not currently in the pipeline but as a excel loving budget obsessive, I’m pretty keen to see it too. I’ll see if I can get some more info about it and I’ll get back to you soon.

2 Likes

Following up @jimmy23 I’ve done some digging and CSV (and other export options) are planned but we’ve got a HUGE stack of things we would love to enhance and build for customers! So yes, it’s on the list - but it not going to be available for a while.

1 Like

Hi @jimmy23 - I have the same issue. Until they have a better solution, what I do is request a statement each month (via in-app chat), and then copy the pdf into a text editor and massage it into a csv with the help of a few macros. It’s a bit of a pain, but works as a stop-gap until they can provide a proper export. Nagging them for a statement each month might help push things along… :wink: