Help us name our boss!

At Xinja, we all have names (#farmerxinja, #brainyxinja, #xinjaninja), but our leader Eric doesn’t have one. Help us name him! What do you think his Xinja name should be?

It’s should #somethingxinja or #xinjasomething

Please be nice and note that whilst we welcome Boaty McBoatface style names they won’t win :ninja_emojis_pink_01: (also we’ll be picking the winner, it’s not a vote).

1 Like

I like naming things. Let’s see…

Hmm. (goes to look at Bio…)

senseixinja - As in teacher (leader in this context), also some connection to links to the community area.
centsayxinja - Play on the above.
founderxinja / xinjafounder
makerxinja / xinjamaker
seaeoxinja / xinjaseaeo (does Eric like the water?)
herderxinja / xinjaherder (as opposed to cats or sheep, Eric makes sure all the little Xinja(n)s are home safely in their beds each day)
masterxinja / xinjamaster
ultimatexinja

More (perhaps) as I ponder further. Also some other names.

3 Likes

#OGxinja :slight_smile:

1 Like

XinjaGuru could be a suitable name

1 Like

Lovin’ ‘xinjamaker’ @yogi Richard!

1 Like

There have been some other ones on FB and LinkedIn that have been good.

splinterxinja / xinjasplinter has been coming up a lot and XinjaSensei / Sensei/Xinja.

xinjamaster for me feels right though, if it needs to be fun but serious.

Hey @weeksy_j - just going through the list right now actually. Announcement coming soon. The overwhelming winner was SenseiXinja, however as he rightly pointed out there is already a @XinjaSENSEI, so we’ll pick something else.

1 Like

digixinja
Hey @weeksy_j - just going through the list right now actually. Announcement coming soon. The overwhelming winner was SenseiXinja, however as he rightly pointed out there is already a @XinjaSENSEI, so we’ll pick something else.

MUAHAHAHAHA.

XinjaSensei would be the most fitting, when you think about it.

Issue me 50% equity in Xinja for nominal consideration and I’ll change my username :wink: :joy:

2 Likes

hehe. well pretty sure E. would have administrative rights so… beg for forgiveness instead? :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Surely it’s XinjaMaster then.

Or perhaps #MasterXinja

Maybe a hint of e-seppuku for good measure?

1 Like

@XinjaSENSEI - so I put your 50% equity offer to Eric and whilst we considered it, we’ve decided to go for #xinjamaker - so you get to keep your name!

1 Like

Well, it was worth a shot! Haha

Love your work yogi :slight_smile:

MakerXinja it is!!!

E

Totally worth a shot!!!

@XinjaMaker - Wow. Thank you, thank you (the collective mass throws roses… underwear… chocolates… bricks… I dunno what people throw).

It is an honour indeed. I’d like to thank… um… my brain?

I am available for all future naming, as well as any other random or obscure opportunities.

3 Likes

How about KingXinja:grinning:

1 Like

Aligns with the ‘maker’ tag, because he’s a King Maker too ?

1 Like