How's everyone?

I can’t help but notice the absence (almost) of activities recently.

Should we brace for a big blast coming up? :thinking:

1 Like

We are due for (guess the) “Secret Sexy Squirrel 1” in the next few weeks.

From what I have read, things are going to pick up (possibly at pace) from July.

1 Like

Hello @yogiand @rc-reg yes! We’re heads down on secret sexy squirrel and personal loans as well! Lots of big kit underway…so sorry for the fact it’s so quiet. We will be updating the roadmap and bringing everyone up to speed when we’ve made a few decisions and caught up with our own tails in the next couple of weeks!

1 Like

I still lurk daily, I’m sure I’ve missed a day accidentally (goodbye achievement!), but nothing that draws my attention enough to post.

Hope everyone is well!

2 Likes

Hey @Jax ! :_ninja_emojis_lblue_01:

@CaptainXinja

Can you share any broad indications / general thoughts about the next set of changes to the Roadmap.

I understand things are in a lot of flux at the moment.

You indicated that Secret Squirrel is delayed a little. Does this mean some of the smaller / less sexy things might move up a little?

2 Likes

We’re doing a more detailed update in the next week or so, but basically we are taking a bit of COVID stock. Secret Squirrel will be next quarter and possibly personal lending if it’s commercially and ethically the right thing to do. As to other, smaller things, there will be some uplifts but we are agreeing prioritisation for this at the moment. We’ve got a lean team working flat out to deliver 2 big product infrastructures, so we’re not moving as fast as many would like on the minor bits, but we will get to that! Sorry that’s a bit of a non-answer, but we will update you when we’ve agreed it all internally.

1 Like

Pretty reasonable answer for a non-answer!

All good. Take the time you need to do it properly!!

1 Like