Hi. It’s me with another thing.
I was just reading an article about subscription models for financial / banking services - which is a little strange, but kinda interesting…
At the bottom of the article was a sentence that ended with… [people would be asking] “is that banking?” And I was like… woh… that’s potentially very catchy.
So… it needs the right context and presentation, but maybe a one day future Xinja campaign or tagline will feature… “Is that banking?” Top of the head ideas:
- “What is that? Is that banking?”
- “Is that banking? Yep. Xinja.”
- High fees and charges? Lack of transparency? Is that banking? Not any more. Xinja."
- Low or no fees? Transparent and ethical? Is that banking? Xinja."
- “I can’t believe it’s (not) banking?!”