I see the roadmap has been updated and most of the key features everyone is hanging out for have been delayed again:
- NPP/PayID deferred from Q3 to Q4
- Multiple stashes deferred from Q3 to next year
- Recurring and future payments deferred from Q3 to next year
- Joint accounts deferred from Q4 to next year
- BPay - thankfully hasn’t moved but I don’t have a lot of confidence that it won’t
Referral rewards is also pushed out to Q3. In the absence of some of the above features it’s hard to contemplate referring anyone.
Secret squirrel has also been pushed out to Q3. Unless it’s going to poo gold nuggets into my account I can’t see much interest in this one either.
There are still so many hygiene factors missing from the product. You’re not going to get a lot of applause for adding them but their absence is a major liability.
It really doesn’t seem like the things that customers are most asking for are being prioritised here. Hopefully the roadmap has been properly recalibrated and these are realistic delivery timeframes now.