Looking for somebody to buy my Xinja Shares

Hi all,

I am currently seeking somebody who is willing to buy my existing in shares in Xinja. Admittedly I do not own that much, 800 to be exact which I bought for $1000AUD.

Due to personal reasons I will now like to sell them and I am happy to sell all 800 shares at $1AUD therefore totalling $800.

I am also happy to negotiate a price you think would be appropriate.

Please feel free to contact me to discuss further. My mobile is 0412136046 and emailing address rparsonage@outlook.fom.au

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,
Rhys

G’day @Rhys - Good luck with the sale of you shares!

For the broader community - please note that this is a Private Sale and being facilitated by Rhys as a Non-Market Transaction as is his right as a shareholder.

Xinja is not facilitating this transaction. For any other investors with questions please reach out to help@xinja.com.au.

Cheers!

Thank you @SportyXinja!

And thank for he clarification with the boarder community :slight_smile:

Hey Rhys,
Shooting you an email from jason@vendorable.com
Cheers,
Jason

Shouldn’t this post be in xinja lounge?

I’m interested in purchasing these shares. What is the proper process?

(I just shot you an email about this)

Sorry should’ve posted it here. Rhys and I sorted this out today and transacted the shares.

Have a great night y’all!

Hey @Ka_Coffiney and @weeksy_j
Xinja is not facilitating this transaction. Good luck with it all though.

For the broader community - please note that this is a Private Sale and between shareholders as a Non-Market Transaction as is their right as shareholders.

For any other future investors with questions, please reach out to help@xinja.com.au.

Thanks

Thanks for community marshalling @Xan :ninja_emojis_pink_02::ninja_emojis_blue_02:

Oooo also keen to own more. Looks like a good price too. Hit me up