Melbourne AGM.... Any plans for one?

Hey Xinja family,
Ive just finished watching the short video from the latest AGM in Sydney…it looks like so much fun, not to mention useful as an investor to directly talk to those that are responsible for making this happen.
I am wondering if there are plans to hold future AGMs, or a meet and greet event, at other major cities?
I would definitely attend one in Melbourne if given the opportunity.
Thanks for listening and major thanks for your hard work in 2019…bring on 2020…I have a feeling it will be the Year of the Xinja!
Cheers Fernando

:wave: @Nando
Thanks for watching the vid and for being part of Xinja. It was certainly a fun AGM!
Not sure if we’re likely to turn the AGM into a roadshow in 2020 but thanks for asking the question - will take your interest on board.
We’ll be pulling together a calendar of national events (Xinja labs, usability sessions, general meet ups & more) early in the new year, so will be sure to share with our community Xinjas once we’ve worked out the plan. In the meantime, please feel free to register for Xinja Labs here.

1 Like

And a warm welcome to the community as well @Nando!

I’m new to the team as a Community Manager :ninja_emojis_blue_03: Keen to hear more from you or see you in 2020 (as @majorxinja mentioned about meetups and events before)

1 Like

Thank you @QuirkyXinja.
I have now registered for the Xinja Labs, and look forward to meeting some of the Xinja team in person.

1 Like