Must do's in Australia?

success_baby

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Winning.

In answer to your question… I’ve never been to anywhere in the UK. *Hanging my head in shame. Next holiday!!!

Are you from Australia originally then?

I can’t condemn you in anyway, it took me 30 years to get to Australia for the first time. Well there’s plenty to see here, just prepare for overpriced public transport if you’re leaving London and accent changes every couple of miles.

But … Castles!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: hehe

Would you believe we do get decent weather from time to time. This was two weeks ago. Castles. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I’m from the UK too - there are lots of us here! Started off a long time ago as a backpacker and after a few years back home made the move permanent. It’s very easy to get stuck here!

That’s the long term plan. Have you been living in Sydney since making it permanent?

ha ha I think there are accent changes every couple of metres in our office. And Australia definitely has it’s share of accent changes. :smile:

Stunning photo!! Is that near you?

Yeah this is Bamburgh Castle about 90minutes North of Newcastle, it was a beautiful day for once. :joy:

How many different countries are represented in the Xinja offices? The world Cup could be interesting for you lot.

Stunning!

Haha Xinja’s from all around the globe! :blush:
Would you have it any other way?

It’s definitely not looking like that today! Boo rain boooooo

That’s brilliant, it’s great to see people from all over the world coming together to solve problems.