Osko payments and payid

is there any infroamtion about pay id and oskopayments???

3 Likes

I’m keen to know too. Just tested payment to my account from Westpac, and it didn’t go via NPP.

1 Like

Hi @jasonferguson - good to see you again - and @Letterboxfrog - we don’t have NPP / Payid or Osko payments yet but it’s on the list. We’re going to be updating the roadmap shortly and I’ll comment back in this thread when we’ve got a time - but it’s not going to be immediate.

2 Likes

Just opened my new account. Solid on boarding process.

Completely agree that Osko/NPP need to be prioritised.

I feel that if people aren’t able to use their account quickly, then they will lose interest and forget that they even opened an account.

Multi-day transfers just doesn’t work for most people these days.

2 Likes

Agreed, the basics need to be a priority (which for the most part they are apart from Osko and PayID) Once the basics work, then add the additional features that will make moving a truly compelling argument. I have faith they’ll get there.

1 Like

I made test transfers earlier today to ING, CUA, and Ubank accounts and all are through already. I’ll be hanging out for instant but pretty happy with same day for now.

1 Like

Hey @Azzy - we are looking at PayID/Osko/NPP as core priority. We’re reviewing all customer priorities at the moment and will be updating the roadmap as a result - I’ll start another thread on Roadmap as soon as we do. Many thanks! Cam

Xinja users are early adopters of new things. NPP is a new thing, so we are all keen on bleeding edge (Surely SAP would have this out of the box for you)

1 Like

Agreed. I am hoping to dump my UBank account ASAP but can’t until I can bpay into my nab credit card. I realise Xinja is discouraging credit cards but for travel, flights, car rental they’re an essential.

@Ddraig agreed. While not offering a credit card is admirable, the reality is that for some people they are a valuable tool, and not necessarily a trap.

I’m not sure a policy that encourages customers to procure one elsewhere is a great idea either. Other banks are far advanced than the Xinja offering so we shouldn’t be giving people a reason to remain a customer with them.