Our payments system will have 15 mins of downtime this Sunday. What would you do with 15 mins?

For two windows of 15 mins between 3:30PM and 4:30PM this coming Sunday 15th March, we’re doing some scheduled testing and upgrades of our payments system.

During those times you WON’T be able to:

• spend more than $250 across all your transactions
  • do more than 4 transactions in total
  • do card transactions POS (instore) that require a PIN (so need to be under $100)
  • activate or lock your card in the Xinja app
  • change your PIN
  • add or remove Google Pay or Apple Pay from the Xinja app
  • withdraw cash from ATMs

We’re really sorry about these limitations, but it got us thinking, what would you do with 15 minutes of downtime?If someone gave you 15 minutes when you could do anything, what would it be (apart from the obvious :wink:)?

Please give us your ideas, and the best one gets a prize and 15 minutes of fame :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Find a beer garden and relax with a quiet drink and a friend :beer: :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

Practice playing pool

1 Like
  • Check the AFL scores
  • Check the League scores
  • Watch a few laps of the Australian Formula 1 GP
  • Check that Aussies are giving the Kiwi’s a flogging in the cricket
    I love this time of year!
1 Like

Some mindfulness meditation/nap

1 Like
  • not go to woolies and panic buy toilet paper
    -cough in my arm
    -wash my hands for the entire 15 mins
    -domesto my entire house
2 Likes

Eat cake :cake:
Colour in :crayon:
Exercise :weight_lifting_man:
Facial :woman_singer:t2:
Do puzzles :brain:

1 Like

I write in my spare time, so an extra 15mins could mean another 500 words in my latest draft. :smiley:

1 Like

I would count to 900 seconds, by then 15 minutes would have passed.

2 Likes

:white_check_mark: :money_with_wings: :moneybag: :money_mouth_face:Tally my monthly accounts (check all my income and expenses- and grand total of savings) or;
:massage_woman: Spend time meditating and doing yoga or;
:biking_man: Cycle around the park

2 Likes

I would scream for approximately 5 minutes for no reason, laughter for another 3 and a half minutes, a minute and a half of staring at the roof, 4 minutes of waving at cars and trying to get people to honk their horns at me, 59 seconds running around the servo getting whatever I want and acting like it’s a minute shopping frenzy and for the last second I will aim to pay for my buying frenzy as Xinja comes back online #XinjaDowntime

3 Likes

It’s 10 laps of the grand prix but sadly not as been called off :slightly_frowning_face:

But how pin ? In card form online on pin right?

Search the Car boot and Garage for those half used toilet paper rolls from past camping trips

2 Likes

Hiya @Cdarke - are you asking about the “change pin” option? Usually this is available by logging into the app and selecting:

1. view account
  2. card (centre top)
  3. change pin

Hope that helps!

15 minutes, huh?

99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around. 98 bottles of beer on the wall.
98 bottles of beer on the wall, 98 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around. 97 bottles of beer on the wall…
and so on.

2 Likes

Do some purging and not the movie type either :hocho::hocho:… Some phone and insta contact type :iphone::scissors:

2 Likes

oooh @Eddy I love a good digital clean up - so often forgotten when we think of decluttering.

1 Like

uhh guess I should clean the house… !!

1 Like

Off the richter @Ryley - and welcome :ninja_emojis_pink_03: - you sound like a natural born Xinja :_ninja_emojis_lilac_01:

1 Like