Payments from Centrelink, process times?

wondering when payments from government payments are generally processed, i normally get my payment with normal banks early in the morning, i’m sitting here at 2am and still nothing? i’m so far very disappointed with Xinja, no bpay, weird process times? really, 10:50am? that is just wrong.

but anyway, when do these payments normally get processed?

Hi @Solgath and welcome! :wave:

Please be aware that funds sent via bank transfer will typically arrive in your account overnight on business days - so you can expect to see these funds land today, if they haven’t already.

Xinja currently relies on the ‘Direct Entry’ transfer processes that all banks utilise. This means that we send and receive deposit instructions 5 times per day on business days. :calendar:

Depending on the time of day that you send your deposits, your transfers may not be processed until the next business day. Xinja processes the last inbound direct entry file at 21:50 each night and will make your funds available as soon as its received.

If you haven’t seen your funds by this time, it means the sending bank didn’t include your payment in their last outbound batch and it will get processed on the next business day :sun_with_face:​ As you’re aware - our first inbound file is processed at 10:50am (on business days).

The good news is that we’re aiming to implement both NPP/PayID and BPay later in the year, and we look forward to having both of these hotly requested features available for our customers! If you’d like, if you haven’t already - you can keep an eye on this ETA by checking out our roadmap here: https://trello.com/b/DvScpL4o/xinja-roadmap

If you have any other queries please let us know!

Not sure if I’m allowed to post this or not but “Up Bank” your Centrelink pay goes in THE DAY BEFORE! im meant to get paid Wednesdays but instead I get paid on a Tuesday around 9:30-10am …