Petting Xoo: Feedback on our new card designs

Hi Xinjas, our Xinja Labs team have a quick turnaround on our new card designs. Are any Sydney siders free to check out our card designs this Thursday 6-7pm?
Let me know!
Cheers
@nanoxinja
:_ninja_emojis_lblue_01::_ninja_emojis_lilac_01::_ninja_emojis_turq_02::ninja_emojis_pink_02::ninja_emojis_blue_02:

Devo that I can’t be there… boooooo hisssss

But have fun and post images here, big ups on redesigning the cards and shipping this!

What are the details of this event?

I can be available today for this

Thanks @weeksy_j ! Although we can’t post designs here as they’re top secret. :wink:
Let me know if you’re around CBD next week to pop in for a private viewing!

Sorry @topcat - unfortunately we’re oversubscribed for tonight’s petting xoo! You will be one of the first to know if we run another event! :_ninja_emojis_lblue_01::_ninja_emojis_lilac_01::_ninja_emojis_turq_02::ninja_emojis_pink_02::ninja_emojis_blue_02:

Sorry @Porknuckle - unfortunately we’re oversubscribed for tonight’s petting xoo! You will be one of the first to know if we run another event! :_ninja_emojis_lblue_01::_ninja_emojis_lilac_01::_ninja_emojis_turq_02::ninja_emojis_pink_02::ninja_emojis_blue_02:

Huzzah! Will do. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi - I can be available :slight_smile:

Sorry @JackB, - unfortunately we’re oversubscribed for tonight’s petting xoo! You will be one of the first to know if we run another event! :_ninja_emojis_lblue_01::_ninja_emojis_lilac_01::_ninja_emojis_turq_02::ninja_emojis_pink_02::ninja_emojis_blue_02:

A couple of takes on the cards.

1. I’ve had a few cards and can guarantee you that matte finish cards always look very sharp. Matte finish would be a good choice for Xinja.

2. Don’t make too much of cards, because to be honest nobody really wants them these days. We want Google Pay and Apple Pay from the start. If you don’t have them both ready at launch, my advice is don’t launch at all.

Hey! Finally found my way here. Any news on what the new cards are going to look like?

Hey @GemsRocks - thanks for your helpful feedback. We’re going through the next stage of consultation with out partners on this. Unfortunately we can’t share our designs before then as they’re top secret. We’re launching these with bank accounts.

Ok. :disappointed: I suppose I will have to wait ti be surprised.

/ matte finish also looks good on the digital representation on Apple Pay and Android Pay wallets as well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Omg having seen the card demos… am a little bit excited… :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

:dancer::man_dancing::ninja_emojis_pink_02: