Recommended book list

Could someone recommend me a non fiction book or two to read, I’m coming to the end of my kindle list.

I’ve just finished reading Tribe by Sebastian Junger, I’d definitely recommend giving it a read.

My man, I just finished You Are Not So Smart and I found it to be very refreshing! Deals with some of the little fictions we invent to pretend we’re wise, a must read! In terms of a non-fiction biographical book I’m halfway through Leonardo Da Vinci and it’s freaking fascinating. He was like a classic entrepreneur, very illuminati’ng (see what I did there?)

@SocialXinja haha I loved that reply, thanks man. I’ll definitely check them out.

@two_seven check out barefoot investor - changed my life.

For biographies - check out any book by Walter Isaacson. His one on Steve Jobs is good due to containing both the good and bad.

Yes!!! Walter is the main behind Da Vinci! amazing writer. Good opinion sir.

I must say that book, You Are Not So Smart looks really good. I’ll be giving that one a read. :nerd_face:

Ninja! He’s got a podcast that deals with his topics one-by-one as well, this one called Maslows Hammer is like my all time favourite: “I admit it must be tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat all things like a nail” https://soundcloud.com/youarenotsosmart/026-maslows-hammer

Woohoo!! Downloading it now… Weekend listening anyone?? :notes:

Guys I just finished listening to Games People Play on my Grandmas advice, who hadn’t read it in years but was “sure it contained some good stuff”. It’s from like the 1960’s. Super interesting dive into your perceived needs.

@two_seven I’m currently reading “Relentless”, by Tim S Grover, and absolutely loving it. Recommended by @BlueSky_Xinja. Definitely worth checking out.

Currently reading:

• Mindset by Carol Dweck
  • The Messy Middle by Scott Belsky

Recently finished and loved

• Radical Candor by Kim Scott
  • Truth. Growth. Repeat by Mike Edmonds <------ highly recommend this for business owners