Introducing Round-up! Save without even noticing. Set it to round up transactions to nearest $1 or $5 straight into Stash. Easy. Check out the blog here
For more deets, here are the app release notes on what we’ve done:
- New feature: Round-up - set automatic round-ups to the nearest $1 or $5 into your Stash account for painless saving
- Handy feature horizontal scroll on home screen
- Pay & Transfer Menu is now a bit snappier
- Bank Account card on the home screen now won’t scroll left or right
- Fixed: Sometimes you get logged out entirely when you open the app with a poor or no internet connection
- Fixed: We now accept old-school 7-digit TFNs
- Fixed: Sometimes after providing a TFN or exemption reason, it continues to say Not Provided
- Fixed: Stash Account does not load older transactions
- Fixed: When you try to add a payee you previously added, we’ll give you a warning that makes a bit more sense
- New feature: Round-up
- Handy horizontal scroll on home screen
- Better layout on “Stash - Learn More” screen
- After card lock, change PIN button consumes less of screen.
- BSB now appears on Send Money Summary
- Keyboard now shows properly if incorrect passcode entered.
- You can now transfer > $99,999 between Stash & Transaction accounts.