Series C Capital raise

Eric indicated the latest Capital raise had closed and had been positive. Any update on this ? April is pretty much done and dusted with ANZAC day long weekend so we are almost in May.

“Happily I can inform you that the Series C round is now closed and we expect to announce to the market the final outcome of the Series C raise in mid April. I hope you will be very happy with the result when it is finalised and announced.”

1 Like

Hi @T_Armer - we were hoping to finalise mid April but details are taking a bit longer - we hope to get back to you in a couple of weeks with the final outcome :ninja_emojis_blue_02:

1 Like

Will he be sending around an additional email for it @nanoxinja ?

Hey @weeksy_j, yes an investor C update will included in the Investor update email from Eric, in May :_ninja_emojis_purple_02:

1 Like

It’s been another 27 days so much more than the couple of weeks. Eric said in March the series c round had successfully closed. The amount of recruitment you are doing suggests the same but I get nervous as a shareholder when we don’t get the updates promised. It’s a pretty important question eg how was raised and a what price. Thanks