If Xinja has all the 5 functionalities/features below, I will bring all my money from other bank accounts and deposit them into Xinja in a heartbeat.
My TOP 5 “Must Haves” are:
1. High “at call” deposit interest rates (ticked, for Xinja)
2. OSKO / NPP real-time payment
3. POLi enabled Read here: Pay by POLi <---- XINJA
4. No online withdrawal restriction i.e. unlimited withdrawal amount (without calling the bank)
5. Auto-sweep between Stash and Bank accounts (e.g. if I use my Xinja debit card to pay $50 at supermarket and my Bank account balance is only $10, $40 is automatically transferred from Stash to Bank Account in real-time to successfully complete the debit card payment).
So which bank(s) currently does the above?
- Xinja is the best! BOQ is offering 2.00%
- 86400, CUA, etc.
- BOQ, CUA, ME Bank, Suncorp
- BOQ - need to use an app to generate code for withdrawals
Different people have different needs, so their Xinja app “Must Have” functionalities/features are going to vary.
To all other customers, what are your Top 5 Must Haves?