I know Xinja will be a ‘mobile’ only bank and that the demographic you’re going for is millennials (amongst others) - but call me old fashioned, I’d like to get an understanding of what traditional banking services will be available (you know, to look after those ‘adult’ things).
Can someone please update me on:
- Online Banking - will there be an online banking site at all accessible via a browser?
- BPay - will this be available, and if so, only on the mobile app?
- Mortgage - again, manageable only on the mobile app? Is there redraw facilities etc.
- Statements - will they be available to download and print - only on the mobile app Logistically this one would be a little more difficult.
- Cheques - don’t need a cheque book of course, but the option to order a bank cheque?
- Cash withdrawals greater than a $1000 ATM limit? Will Xinja partner with a larger bank so that we can withdraw large amounts of cash? ie. I needed $20K cash last month for renovations… how would I do that with Xinja?
What other ‘traditional’ banking products do people still need that may fall outside of a mobile only banking existence?
At the end of the day if I’m to transfer all of my banking activities to Xinja, I’d need to know that some of, if not all the above is available.