Waiting list for when stash reavailable?

Hi there, just wondering if we just keep an eye on when Stash is back up and running, or can one go onto a waiting list? Ellen

1 Like

Just sign up to open a bank account right now, and when stash is back you just open it from the app.

There is no waiting list, but you need to have a bank account to have a stash and you can have that bank account right now.

1 Like

Hiya @Ellen1, as @brett says - there’s no waitlist for our Stash account - but you can sign up now for a transaction account so you’re ready to go when they’re reopened :moneybag:

1 Like

I also don’t know why I’m unable to open a stash account if you don’t have a wait list like you’ve said above… I’ve already opened a transaction account but can’t get a stash account opened. What am I doing wrong?

Nothing, Xinja has closed the opening of any new stash accounts for the time being.

When will they be re-opened??

1 Like

Hi @User.Mel and welcome :_ninja_emojis_lblue_01: We are aiming to re-open stash accounts in a couple of months - we’ll review it every few weeks so this could be sooner/later. As you’ve already got a bank account, we’ll let you know as a priority (ie: we’ll email all bank account customers without stash the moment we decide to re-open and if there is a restricted number, bank account customers are first in line). If you haven’t seen it already, our blog on why we paused opening new Stash accounts is here.https://xinja.com.au/news/2020/why-we-paused-new-stash-accounts/

1 Like

thank you very much for the update

1 Like