Warning to all considering opening a new account with xinja

Unless you want to be treated like a criminal and have your account blocked without reason or warning, leaving you with NO money, DO NOT open an account with Xinja! All of the other Neobanks offer a much better option! Up Bank have live customer support until 12am 7 days a week, they also have PayID… Why anyone would chose Xinja over Up Bank is beyond me. I just wish i had this warning before i signed up!!!

Hi there

I’d be very curious to see a reply from Xinja to why your account was blocked. The only thing I can think of is there must be some sort of security issue - right or wrong.
I seriously doubt your account would be blocked for no reason.

Cheers

Hi @Conmore as I’m sure you’d expect, we can’t write anything on this forum about why specific bank accounts are closed, as this is public. Similarly, we can’t draw conclusions about whether anyone on this forum is a specific customer as this is kept separate from our customer data. @Julien the offer still stands as we said a couple of days ago - our Deputy CEO is ready to speak to you directly to clear this up but you’d need to DM me your number so he can call you? Again - you can do that by tapping on my profile icon and selecting message.

1 Like

Hi there

Yes, of course I hadn’t considered the implications so I’m in complete agreement. Thanks for clearing that up. I would hope that @Julien takes up the offer for further assistance.
Cheers

Hi mate, its all sorted now… Took much longer than I had hoped but thankfully its done now! I only came back on here once after posting so never even seen the assistance that was offered but was being assisted the whole time with customer service via email.
Cheers