What integrations would you like to see in bank accounts?

I would like to see unlimited top ups. So i can use my account for online buying. Only topping up when i need to purchase. More than than 1 XINJA account linked for easy transfers thanks. Terry.

I really like the idea of being able to automate banking, either in-app, with IFTTT or through an exposed API.
A basic use case would be splitting up income between accounts the soon as it comes in, rather than setting dates. Another could be to get an alert if a payment is made over a certain amount or two a certain company.

I don’t have so much to add, as there are some good ideas above.

I just wanted to say that I feel quite neutral (towards no) about the integration of airline frequent flyers points. I can’t quite pinpoint why, but… I dunno… just feels a bit… tired? Often the amounts you need to spend are so astronomical for so little in return, that the focus is better off on higher priorities - particularly as you are looking to have a new sort of money product.

Please implement afterpay with your app!

I can’t see if this has been mentioned as yet …
G-Pay / Apple Pay
Cardless cash

Voice integrations would be sweet.

Hey @Xan - yes - ZTI (jargon for voice…) is on the list. We love the idea of walking thru your front door and going 'Hey (insert Alexa/OK google etc.) can I afford to go out to dinner tonight?" and 'Ok where can I afford to go to dinner tonight?" for example :_ninja_emojis_lblue_01:

Is financial literacy really at a point where people are asking Google what they can afford? Should a bank be championing that behaviour? If so I fear for the future of this country :man_facepalming: