What should we call our refer-a-friend programme?

OK peeps - we’re just about to launch this but were thinking that refer-a-friend is very descriptive but a bit dull? Any thoughts?

2 Likes

What’s the reward? Might assist creating a name based loosely on it…

1 Like

Doh! Both referrer and referee get cash reward into their account. Simples. (we’ve got something more complex for later but testing this first). Just finalising exact amount now…

Nice. I started thinking about it on the way home from work and kept going down the path of using the word for a group of ninjas…which is a ‘ninjim’ of ninjas apparently, but it was difficult to clarify if that’s correct (it could be a clan, or a hedge or wraith). So perhaps ‘Xinjim Rewards’?

The other thought I had was that if someone new to Xinja saw that name or anything else creative, would they even know what it meant? Would it be intuitive? That made me think perhaps it’s best to use something simple such as:
Referral Rewards
Xinja Rewards
Xinja Bounty
Xinja Plunder
Xinja Prize
Xinja and Friends

3 Likes

A few quick ideas that spring to mind…

• Xinja Siesta
  • Xinja Party
  • Xinja Picnic
1 Like

:ninja_emojis_pink_03: :ninja_emojis_pink_03: :ninja_emojis_pink_03: :heart:

He @espresso45 and welcome! Love those!!! :ninja_emojis_pink_03:

How about “share the secret” ?

2 Likes

Thanks @Danieldp - nice :ninja_emojis_pink_03: :ninja_emojis_pink_03:

v excited to see how the refer-a-fried initiative will originate more customers organically - great time to do it also given the traction Xinja seems to have since Stash has gone live.

good work to the Xinja team thus far - things are really falling into place now!

1 Like

Thanks @espresso45 - it’s quite a ride… :_ninja_emojis_lblue_01:

As a suggestion, how about Create a Xinja.

Alternatively for a description: Help us create a better banking experience by referring a new Xinja.

1 Like

A couple of ideas:

Pass the Xinja
Xinja on us

1 Like

Xinja Buddy / XinjaBuddy / XinBuddy / Xinjy

Xinja Friends n Family

Pay it forward… the pay it forward principle is one whereby the beneficiary of a good deed repays the kindness to others instead of to the original benefactor. Referring Xinja is a worthwhile and benevolent thing to do, so why would I not refer Xinja under the framework of Pay it Forward.

2 Likes

How bout

Xinjatime
or BaXinja

2 Likes

Foot Xinja since the foot ninja from Teenage mutant ninja turtles were alwaysnin packs? Plus its a cool pop culture reference

Baxinja was an awesome idea!
Or help us promote any ninjas to xinjas

How about:

• Xinja Wannabe or Wannabe Xinjas
  • Xinja Binge
  • Xinja Free-for-all
1 Like