Who am I going to see at the AGM

Who’s coming to the AGM :slight_smile: will be keen to meet some other Xinja Ninjas

2 Likes

Hey XinjaPat! Lots of us plus lots of you. As to the actual line up, the officials for sure (C suite + board) but there will be lots of others. We can’t have all Xinjas there as we did last year as there are now 85! I’m going to get a mixture there - ie: from every area - though so if you want to talk to a designer, an app dev, an architect, a risk bod, a finance bod etc. there will be a rep from everywhere. We’ve got room for about 70 people in total.

2 Likes

I think I’ve missed this? Can’t find any emails or calendar invites to remind me when this was/is.

Thanks

1 Like

Hey @XinjaPat - it’s tonight - if you’re a shareholder you should have received your papers via email or post plus 2 emails announcing it and asking for RSVPs etc. But no worries! - if you’re in Sydney, you can come along. It starts promptly at 5.30pm so get here a bit early to register etc. If you can’t make it in person, we’re doing a livestream - you can register here and that will start at 5.30 pm. You need flash player on your pc for this (I know, I know - it is old school…) You need to register with your official investor email (whatever you registered with Boardroom with). If you want the deets for the location etc. drop me a DM or can I email your XinjaPat email?

Thanks. That’s probably why sub consciously I was thinning about when it was haha. Need to check my calendar app, not sure how I let that one slip

1 Like