XINJA for WINDOWS

Can’t find this topic, so assume that its not been covered. My mobile is dead, COVID-19 prevents me going out to a mobile repairer to get fixed. I still have my trustee WINDOWs PC on the secure home network.

Why can’t I access an XINJA APP/WEBSITE on the internet and still have multifactor authentication say using MS AUthenticator or similar, to access my XINJA account?

I do have a fallback - borrow someones mobile phone and download the app, but this is bad COVID-19 practice as well as imposing myself on others (and kicking them off Netfix).

1 Like

This is the relevant thread.

Unfortunately it’s not happening in the near future (or may never will) .

1 Like

Hey @DeanW and welcome to the Xinja Community :boom:

We are currently a mobile based bank but you can :telephone_receiver: our Xinjarati on 1800 946 527 (8am-8pm, Monday to Friday) and they will be able to assist with most things over the phone (including transfers, provided they can fully ID you) :lock:

Longer term though, we have been listening to the loud and frequent cries for a web platform and it’s now on the Xinja Roadmap :world_map: not sure if you’ve had a chance to check it out and vote yet but definitely recommend it if there’s any other features you’re interested in :ninja_emojis_pink_01:

2 Likes