Xinja merch anyone?

Hi guys, so far we’ve had Xinja chocolate, Xinja notebooks & pens (snore), Xinja t-shirts (what-evs) and Xinja Beer (yum though we say it ourselves - quite a nice craft ale actually…) and we’re just designing the Xinja Surfboards. Got some cheeky ideas for other merch but would love to hear yours. What do you think? Keep it clean…

4 Likes

Definitely heading into winter a Xinja hoodie wouldn’t go astray, could also do something fun and clever with a ninja hood.

12 Likes

Yes, Jason, we like!!! We’ll bring back the Xinja beanies too!:woman_with_headscarf:

7 Likes

How about a trendy Xinja pop socket for our phones?

5 Likes

I’d love Xinja sweat bands?! Would love to rep Xinja while jogging or lifting weights. Or tank tops - “Building a new kinda tank.” haha

2 Likes

Just a thought: I recall seeing umbrella’s with handles than looked like samurai swords at some shops a while back. Having umbrellas like that, with some Xinja branding on the umbrella itself would be sweet. Lends itself to some metaphors about saving money for a rainy day, instead of paying bank fees, etc.

7 Likes

I love this idea! Especially with winter approaching.

How about a Xinja Merch Store where customers can go online (or straight into the app!) and buy their own Xinja Merch specific to their size / taste?

9 Likes

Great idea Joanne - phone accs are perfect - very xinja -we already have a rather lovely silicon wallet for the back of you phone but will add this!

Eco water bottles, stubby holders for them beers, and chipclips for my bills and chips :fries:

Definitely would feel like a Xinja ninja then! :slight_smile:

Love those bottles and I guess as we have the beer so stubbies are the next step…chip clips - that’s cool!

Hell yes. Leggings are all the rage these days - especially coming into winter. I’d love to rock a pair of leggings with a big pink Xinja symbol on them.

1 Like

Please bring back the beanies! It’s starting to get chilly baby.
Beanies with the bright pink Xinja cross stands out sharp in the crowd too.

3 Likes

Yep! And they cover bad hair days! I’m keen for the beanies!!

2 Likes

So down for Xinja umbrellas!

2 Likes

Slack has these sweet slack socks. Xinja socks would be awesome!

8 Likes

To join the phone socks, how about phone covers? like the dbrand skins. If I’m not getting my Xinja card out (when I get one), I’m getting my Xinja phone out to pay for things.

3 Likes

Like it Ben @two_seven! In fact we are sending out nifty little silicon wallets for the back of your phone (where you can hold your cards) but I like a whole Xinja phone - in fact, I think the iPhone X has our name on it :wink:

2 Likes

Please do me a one off for the OnePlus 5T :grin: I can’t see me buying an iPhone X anytime soon… Or do they come free with the card? :rofl: