Ok so for iOS this time we’ve reworked the sign out as we did in Android to make it much easier (yeh!) and added some security settings.
The biggest news for both is our new version numbering. We now use a year, month, and release number system. Too easy!
On Android we squashed some bugs and some technical UI/UX fixes.
- Just some minor technical & UI/UX bug-fixes and we’ve changed version numbering to year (20) month (3) release # (1) - for easy reference. How cool is that?
We reworked secure sign-out with ‘double-tap’ (tap tap!), added a security section in settings, & changed version # to year/month/release.
- New: “SIGN OUT” button in settings page - email validation no longer required - re-authenticate via passcode or biometrics
- New: “Security” section in settings.
- Easy Double-Tap-To-Signout
- “Deregister Device” securely signs user out & deregisters device (required to go through email validation again)
As always, we love your input, you can see the Xinja Roadmap, vote for your priorities (and track their progress!)